Federal and State Home Energy Tax Credits
Both the federal and state governments want you to become more energy conscious, and for a limited time they are offering dollar-for-dollar tax credits for many solar and home energy improvements.
Local utility companies also offer cash rebates for many of the upgrades that we perform.
Greenify will assist you in applying for these credits and rebates.
Important Solar Tax Credit Information
Both Federal and State Tax Credits are being phased out and will be going away in the near future. If you’ve ever thought about adding Solar to your home, act now and you can still receive credits. The Utah Solar Tax Credit ends at the end of 2023.
Credits and Rebates for Consumer Energy Efficiency
Below are the credits and rebates available to you:
Federal Tax Credits:
State of Utah Tax Credit:
Dominion Gas Rebates: (Must be a Dominion Customer to Qualify)
- Tankless Water Heater – $300
- Attic Insulation – $0.25 sq/ft (if at least R-19 is added. An additional $0.07 if an additional R-11 is added, so the rebate would total $.32 sq/ft if adding R-30.)
- Air Sealing – $200 plus $0.12 sq/ft of conditioned space (not to exceed $850)
- Nest Smart Thermostat – $50 for one, $75 for a second
- Wall Insulation – $0.30 sq/ft for R-11, up to $0.40 for R-16
- Floor Insulation – $0.20 sq/ft
Rocky Mountain Power Rebates: (Must be a Rocky Mountain Power Customer to Qualify)
Some additional restrictions may apply
Greenify Energy Savers is an authorized contractor for Dominion Gas and Rocky Mountain Power.